New updates are in italics.
The following is a list of rules and guidelines to follow in Frontier Grappling Arts.
1) All roleplays will be graded on four categories:
• Match Relevance (also referred to as “Trash Talk” or “Shooting” on your opponent)
• Character Development
2) Each category is scored on a 10-point scale by an increment of one (ex: 7 out of 10, 8 out of 10, 9 out of 10, etc).
3) Multiple rps are averaged out (the sum total of all your rp scores divided by the number of your rps = your average for the match. Think of this as our way of reinforcing Quality over Quantity.)
4) The maximum rp limit for ALL events is two roleplays.
5) The deadline for ALL events is TWO DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT at 9:00 PM EST.
6) Sandbagging will NOT be tolerated. Therefor, only ONE roleplay will be allowed within the last 24 hours of the deadline.
7) DO NOT use other characters in your roleplays without their permission. This goes for any member of on-air authority in the FGA. But by all means, use the interviewers if you wish. Just do not attack them in a roleplay.
8) If something is clearly labeled as “Off Camera” in a roleplay, it is OFF LIMITS to be used against an opponent in your roleplay. Failure to do this will result in that particular roleplay not counting. However, we do encourage “off camera” dialog to be posted in the Character Development forum, since that is what it’s for.
7) FGA runs on a two strikes rule. If you no show two consecutive events without prior warning to a member of FGA staff, you will be removed from the active roster.
8) Unless stated otherwise, newcomers will be placed into a dark match (no entrance, intro or commentary). Once you’ve roleplayed for this match, you’ll be moved up onto the main card from here on out. Its sort of our way of seeing who flakes or not before making plans for them.
9) Keep things realistic. Granted, this is an e-fed and some fantasy is involved. But please try to keep things reality based and as realistic as possible. So no extreme crimes (murder, aggravated assault, rape, etc). Also, please remember to keep kayfabe. So please refrain from mentioning about how wrestling is “fake” and that results are “determined”. To your characters, the wrestling is very much real.
10) In the interest of fairness, all roleplays must be placed on the boards. Basically, no linking of roleplays to an outside website, blog, etc. This is to a) keep uniformity and b) to make sure that roleplays aren’t edited after being posted.
1) Everyone loses at some point. It’s a fact of life. If you have a disagreement/question over the outcome of your match, please contact any member of the staff privately and voice your concerns there. “Airing out dirty laundry” will not be tolerated.
2) Racial slurs will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If you say something derogatory to another member of this fed, be it in-character or out-of-character, you will be removed. No questions asked.
3) After signing up to the boards, you have one week to send in your application. If an application has not been sent in within that time frame, your account will be deleted.
4) Plaigiarism will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If you are caught stealing someone else’s work, you will be banned from the forums and reported to any e-fed circle we’re currently apart of. Also, recycled old roleplays will also not be tolerated. If you are caught using material from an old roleplay, you will also be banned and reported.
5) Using these boards to recruit for another e-fed will not be tolerated. If you are caught recruiting on these forums, you will be banned and reported to any e-fed circle we’re currently apart of.
6) Don’t be an idiot. So please no posting of images or links to nude or pornographic material. Kids are watching. And so is Proboards.
In conclusion, be smart when it comes to the rules. As long as you follow the rules and the guidelines, everything should be fine. These may seem like a lot of rules. But really, the majority of them are common sense. We’re just listing them above to have them in writing. And again, this is only a game. We hope that you not only have fun here, but we hope that you’ll be playing this game with us for a very long time.